Since 2000, Henrihs has provided legal assistance in the transactions related to real estate, whose total value is several hundred million euros. Acquisition of the Domina Shopping mall is among the largest of them. Heinrihs has acted as a liquidator and administrator of insolvency procedure in tens of companies.
Areas of practice
- Litigation in Civil Cases
- Commercial Law
- Administrative Procedures in Establishments and in Court
- Construction and Real Estate
- Insolvency Law
- Competition Law
- Labour Law
- Certified administrator of insolvency procedure, 2013 – 2017
- Attorney-at-Law since 2004
- Head at the Legal Department of the Competition Council, 2001 – 2003
- Lawyer at SIA “Arco Real Estate”, 2000 – 2001
- Senior officer at the Legal Department of the Competition Council, 1998 – 2000
- Legal doctoral studies at the Faculty of Law of the University of Latvia from 2002 to 2004.
- Master’s degree in Legal Science, University of Latvia, 2002.
- Lawyer’s qualification, University of Latvia, 2001.