Raivis has gained significant experience of ten years working in law enforcement agencies in various positions and fulfilling various duties, mostly in matters related to the threat to national security. Specialisation in legal sciences was continued in 2009, acquiring a certificate of administrator of the insolvency procedure, gaining significant experience in the administration of various insolvency subjects, including restoring solvency to several manufacturing companies. Since 2012, by becoming an assistant to an attorney-at-law, Raivis has joined the Law Firm “Rode & Partners” team, gaining significant experience in the provision of legal assistance and ensuring defence to clients both in law enforcement agencies and also courts.
Areas of practice
- Criminal Law
- Litigation in Civil Cases
- Family Law
- Commercial Law
- Administrative Procedures in Establishments and in Court
- Construction and Real Estate
- Insolvency Law
- Assistant to attorney-at-law since 2012
- Insolvency procedure administrator since 2009
- Work at the Security Police, an inspector of especially important matters, senior inspector, 2002 – 2010
- Work at the State Police, an inspector of criminal police, 2000 – 2002
- Professional Master’s degree in Civil Law, Baltic International Academy, 2007
- Lawyer’s qualification, Baltic Russian Institute, 2005
- Application and Continuation of Coercive Measures of a Medical Nature in Criminal Procedure, “Jurista vārds”, 5 December 2016 / Nature. 50 (1004).Medicīniska rakstura piespiedu līdzekļa piemērošana un turpināšana kriminālprocesā, Jurista vārds, Jurista Vārds, 2016. gada 5. decembris / Nr. 50 (1004).