Reinis has an in-depth knowledge in civil and criminal law, which gives him advantages at work in complex areas of criminal offences such as financial, economic and corruption crimes, so-called “white collar” crimes. Reinis also has experience in preparation of particularly complicated procedural documents, including property matters in criminal proceedings.
Prior to joining Law Firm “Rode un Partneri” Reinis gained experience in other law firms in Latvia.
Areas of practice
- Criminal Law
- Commercial Law
- Constitutional Law
- Administrative Procedures in Establishments and in Court
- Banking and Financial Law
- Assistant to attorney-at-law since 2020
- Legal assistant, lawyer at the Law Firm “J. Kārkliņa advokātu birojs”, 2018 – 2020
- Legal assistant at the Law Firm “Rusanovs & Partners”, 2017 – 2018
- Master’s degree in Legal Science, the University of Latvia, 2019
- Bachelor’s degree in Legal Science, the University of Latvia, 2017
- Grandāns R. The allegation of alienator that the property has certain characteristics, contained in the Paragraph one of the Section 1620 of the Civil Law of Republic of Latvia. “Jurista Vārds”, 17 November 2020 / No. 46 (1156).