Pavels provides support to the firm’s attorneys-at-law in the preparation of various legal documents, legal analysis of the circumstances of the case and development of possible solutions, as well as research of various types of juridical issues.
Participated in several national moot courts (constitutional law, criminal law). Expanded his knowledge in the field of law by studying at the University of Lisbon (Portugal) within the framework of the Erasmus+ student exchange program.
Pavels is characterized by an in-depth study of every legal issue, trying to comprehensively consider possible solutions and prepare high-quality legal documents.
Areas of practice
- Criminal law
- Human rights
- Constitutional law
- Assistant to attorney-at-law since 2021
- Lawyer at the Law Firm “Rode un Partneri”, 2019-2021
- Legal assistant at the Law Firm “BDO Law”, 2017-2019
- Master’s degree in Legal Science, the University of Latvia, 2020
- Studies within the Erasmus+ student exchange program, University of Lisbon, 2019
- Bachelor’s degree in Legal Science, the University of Latvia, 2018